Thursday, April 12, 2012

melbourne.








i have returned from the land of milk and honey that some like to call melbourne. i grew up in melbourne until i was 16 and part of my heart will always live there. there is always something realy special the familiarity of melbourne and all the memories attached to each place. this trip was to visit new babies (if you follow me on instagram i'm sorry for the overload of baby photos) and catch up with family but i had hoped to fit in a little op shopping and city wanderings after some great reccommendations by some of you. unfortunately, the teachers curse caught up with me and i have spent everyday of the holidays fighting some form of cold or flu. i managed to drag myself out of the house a few times (one was to eat my body weight at my favourite place ever) but spent most of the week feeling like an 80 year old lady. needless to say, the last two photos are the most accurate in depicting my week in melbourne which is okay because that is one gorgeous baby!

hope you all had a fabulously relaxing germ free easter break :)

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's nature's way to make us slow down and just be in the moment.
    Hope you're feeling better soon Kel :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's natures way of enforcing us to slow down and just be in the moment.
    I hope you are feeling better soon Kel :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks awesome - so jealous you went to melbourne! Thanks for sharing though. I'll get there someday!

    bxx

    www.bybande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks awesome - so jealous you went to melbourne! Thanks for sharing though. I'll get there someday!

    bxx

    www.bybande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently went to Melbourne too! Love that city.
    Hope you are feeling much better

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to the Vegie bar for the longest time - oh how I miss it. Brings back such great memories! Hope all the wholesome food made that cold/flu go away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a top made out of a vintage sheet in the second last photo? It's lovely. Especially moreso for having a lovely baby snuggled against it.

    ReplyDelete