Thursday, December 15, 2011
1. floral tapestry
2. wayyyy too many hankies! but they were all so pretty :) if you know if any awesome crafty projects that use up hundreds of hankies throw them my way!
3. $1 leather mocs
4. the startings of a johnson plate collection
6. sheets - just a sneak peek! more coming soon :)
7. vintage towels. for camping or crafting... i haven't decided yet!
8. mismatched johnson
9. wooden soldiers
10. cookie jar
11. english mustard floral china - i've never been a teacup girl but i think i could start a collection if they were all this pretty!
country op shops really are the best. johnson crockery for 5c? yes please! i think i have another linen post in me from all the treasure i uncovered over the last few days so check back early next week to see some of the sheets that you will be getting in the 2012 sheet swap!
p.s - giveaway post THIS AFTERNOON!!! get back here!