Tuesday, February 21, 2012

thrifted.







a few treasures collected over the last couple of weeks.

1. johnson love. my collection is slowly growing :)
2. vintage sheets for swapping and crafting.
3&4. the most fabulous leather passport wallet with an old italian rail pass (i think) hiding in the back pocket.
5. little girl love.
6. my new favourite.

p.s - if you have signed up to the vintage sheet swap you should have definitely received an email from me. I have had a few emails from people saying that they have not got this yet which makes me thnk that there is a problem from my end. If you have not received an email from me with further details about the sheet swap then just leave a comment on this post with your email address and i'll shoot you off another one. thanks. and also... there is ONE WEEK left to get those FQ's in the postbox!

9 comments:

  1. Ohh haven't seen that Johnson design before, it's a beauty. And love the floral canister.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely! I have booked a trip to Perth in March. Only 4 weeks to go until I can op-shop again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely things you got there. The jar (?) in the last photo look particularly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds and buys. Loving the vintage sheets and that plate its really pretty. Going to be a lovely collection your have. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh you are doing well finding all those sheets, love the yellow one. I am finding many oppies now completely bare of any sheet love but have found some pyrex beauties this week. Oh and vintage toddler clothes, miss Liongirl is better dressed than me! melx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that Johnson and the floral sheets...very nice finds Kel :)

    ReplyDelete