Thursday, February 2, 2012

a vintage sheet update...


hello lovely people...

Just some quick vintage sheet news

1. if you have signed up you should have received an email with some more information about the swap. If you haven't then please let me know and i'll make sure to try again.

2. this will be the biggest swap yet! there are over 50 people signed up and there is still about 4 weeks to go! Thanks to those people who have spread the word via blogs or instagram

3. fat quarters have already started coming in - so if you are ready to go you don't need to wait until the end of february to get them in the post!

4. if you have signed up and you realise that you are unable to participate that is fine but please let me know so i am not waiting for your FQs to arrive

thanks again - have a happy weekend! Kel

p.s - some vintage sheet pretty for you sent from the lovely Zara

5 comments:

  1. I am always so sad that I can never participate in this swap, but I hope that soon this will change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I signed up recently but haven't received the email yet.
    Could you send it again?
    Thanks,
    Gillian

    bygillybean at gmail.com

    or gillandchris at internode.on.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some nice sheets there.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad they reached you safe and sound.
    Over 50 sign ups, gee you've got a bit of work ahead of you sorting and swapping. Best of luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo I have been busy with my rotary cutter...very thankful to swap with other vintage sheet gatherers. Thanks for hosting this...I'm sure it is a HUGE job. You can have a sneak peak athttp://findingfifth.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/vintage-vices.html
    Cheers, Fiona

    ReplyDelete