Wednesday, August 17, 2011

in this moment


frustrated... by blogger. I have some really fun things to share with you all but blogger keeps rotating my photos which has caused me to abort said 'fun things' and start again. I'll try again tomorrow. any advice would be appreciated :) 

excited... by the knowledge that while i am at work, my husband is at home finally putting up a fence for our yet to be finished chicken coop. chicken countdown is on!

waiting... to hear about a job.

hating... being a contract teacher and having to leave my lovely students every few months

loving... all the vintage fabrics in my living room! if only i could keep them all... ahhhh!

making... am planning on attempting soap and yoghurt on the weekend (not together!)

wondering... why my cherry tomatoes won't ripen

enjoying... the rain

wishing... i could find some time to sew. am feeling really inspired lately (maybe it is all those lovely fabrics in my house) but can't seem to find the time to turn that into something tangible

eating... the most delicious snow peas straight from the garden

knitting... a very wonky pair of socks (i have managed 6 rows in 3 weeks - does that even count?)

(unknown image source)

5 comments:

  1. hey Kel, I need your address. Please.
    I made soap with my daughter last school hols and it worked out perfectly...tea cup candles with the other one and they worked a treat too.
    I can't post fqs until I get your address so they are going to be a little late...all packed and ready to go though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had the same issue with blogger this morning..arhh frustrating!
    Sounds like you have a lot to keep you occupied and I'm dying to see all those vintage prints laid out! How exciting to be getting chickens soon. We're hoping to get to that this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is such a pain in the bottom some times. Good luck with it today. Looks like you are going to be very busy with your list, my tomotoes are still green to it looks like it may be green and apple chutney making time again. Enjoy making your soap that sounds like fun, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of making my own soap, let us know how it goes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's going on with blogger? Although I've been annoyed with draft.blogger - it isn't as friendly as it had been. Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete