1. grab a bunch of graph paper and pages from vintage books
2. cut them into the same size
3. decide on a cover sheet (i used a A5 sheet of kraft cardboard)
4. fold everything in half
5. use a sewing machine to stitch down the middle fold of the pages
6. re-fold in half and now you have your book!! decorate as desired!
i'll post again tomorrow with a 'happy' list!
but i'll leave you with the Alice in Wonderland quote that i wrote on the last page (just in case you cant read it in the small picture)!
'well! I've often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a cat! its the most curious thing i ever saw in my life!' - Alice
have a happy weekend xx