Thursday, September 16, 2010

some mail...


my mailbox was a very happy place on tuesday! the super rad Jes sent me a little pacel for my birthday complete with a handmade card, some tea and this lovely heart garland :) i have hung it up in my sewing room (this is the only room that is semi-unpacked at this stage - priorities much? haha)! Jes and i have some mutual friends and at the moment she is living and teaching with her new hubby out in the WA desert. we are both in a wedding together in a couple of weeks time so it will be lovely to catch up with her :) pop on over and say hi at her lovely blog!!

i also got a swap parcel from pip as part of gracie's 'just because you're lovely' swap. there were some lovely vintage fabrics and scarves and some seeds to i can get started on my vegie garden!!! woohoo! she also included some jewellery that she made herself. pip is about to open up an etsy store in the next few days so stay tuned over at her blog. to see what i sent her have a look over here...

p.s - dont forget to enter my giveaway - only a few days to go!!!

6 comments:

  1. oh wow! how much fun! i love getting things in the mail!!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked the package! I need to start a vegie garden too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great parcels - yay for snail mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh awesome package! Yay for starting a vegie patch. I should do that too. Isn't mail fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked your little package. Can't wait to see you in just a few days.

    ReplyDelete