Tuesday, July 20, 2010

some pretty around my neck...

**

**

**


i know that i have spoken a bit about how i have recently started a new job but im not too sure if i have told you all what it is exactly that i am doing. i teach high school. when i tell people this i generally do not get a positive response... it is usually something along the lines of 'why would you want to do that'? and sometimes i think its a completely valid question! but i really do love it (please remind me of this when i start complaining about how tired and frustrated i am)!!

at the moment i am teaching phys ed which means i get to dress for comfort which is fabulous but when it comes to the weekend i just want to dress up in pretty things... lately i have been wearing a lot of vintage dresses with my ankle boots or my new boyfriend style jeans with a plain tee, cons and funky necklace. i have been searching etsy to expand my necklace collection - here are some of my favourites!

3 comments:

  1. cute necklaces. i love love love them!

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great comment! Your blog is just great!!

    I used to want to be a PE teacher for high school but I changed my mind once I was in the Human Movements degree. I'm sure you are doing a great job.

    Love those necklaces. Etsy is a treasure trove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really need a PE teacher out here in the desert! wanna join me? xxx

    ReplyDelete