Saturday, July 17, 2010

etsy purchases and some swaps

i have had these dresses in my etsy favourites list for a while now and i finally just bit the bullet and got them before someone else could snap them up (i should not be allowed on etsy after 10pm - i went on a bit of a spree. i blame my exhaustion. haha). they are from this funky store.

i have blogged about this vintage sheet swap before over here - posted my parcel off and cannot wait to get the goodies back from the lovely ange :). i have also signed up for the photo swap hosted by the fabulous tillie - im off tomorrow to take some photos to send off to my partner this week!

...and finally, this surprise ball exchange over at oh my darling! what a fabulous idea!!!!! and you still have a few more days to sign up! what are you waiting for?

what swaps are you signed up to?

1 comment:

  1. those little dresses are so cute!

    http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete