Thursday, July 22, 2010

i got a degree!!



last thursday i found myself walking across a stage, doffing my hat and receiving a degree. it only took me seven years, multiple breakdowns and a LOT of peppermint chocolate. i am proud of me.

there isnt really any nice photos of me from the actual ceremony dressed in my finery so i thought i would share the pictures of some of the beautiful flowers and gifts i received.

graduating is fun (and i got the day off work... woohoo)!!

p.s - one more thing that i can cross off my 101 things in 1001 days list (number 85)!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOH!! CONGRATULATIONS! all that hard work finally paid off! that's perfect! hope you're having an excellent weekend!

    http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt it just the best feeling. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, graduating was one of the best days for me, such a relief to have it all over with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats :) Thanks for stopping by my bloooog :) *s*

    ReplyDelete